An NGO conceptualized by professionals and businessmen from Pune inspired by dictum
‘Seva Permo Dharma’.
To provide health guidance and medication to children from slums of Pune.
Niramay was inaugurated on 28th August 2007 on the auspicious day of ‘Raksha Bandhan’
Niramay’s mission is to:
• Provide immunization and parental care to a larger number of slum children
• Curb the problem of malnutrition
• Institute counselling and clinical centers for adolescent girls so that they can raise a healthy future generation
In keeping with this mission, Niramay runs several well-received programmes in Pune.
Board of Trustees of Niramay
1) Hon. President, Adv. Sohanlal K. Jain
Senior Counsel & Chairman Of Khadki Education Society.
2) Hon. Vice-President, CA. Charuchandra Patankar
Former Executive Director – Kalyani Steels Ltd. & Financial Consultant.
3) Hon. Secretary, Shri. Jyotikumar Kulkarni
4) Hon. Treasurer, CA. Girish Natu
Senior Partner – Natu & Pathak, Chartered Accountants, Pune & International Official In Badminton.
5) Dr. Atul Biniwale : MD (Cardio) MD (Neuro), MRCP(UK) – Physician Of International Repute.
6) CA. Ranjeet Natu : Partner – Natu & Pathak, Chartered Accountants.
7) Shri. Gajendra Pawar : Chairman, Pinnacle Group Of Companies, Pune.
8) Shri. Dattatray Gaikwad : Chairman, Tarachand Ramnath Hospital, Pune.
9) Shri. Avadhut Natekar : Retired Banker.
10) Shri. Umesh Bhosale : Businessman.
11) Shri. Ashok Chordiya :Businessman.
Mrs. Sadhana Pawar, Guardian, Kishori Shakti Project