Training of Anganwadi Sevika
Niramay is bind to work for healthy life of people from urban slums of Pune city. Covid-19 Pandemic could not stop Niramay. We are conducting special training program for Anganwadi Workers in view of different waves of Covid-19. Total 1400 Anganwadi workers will be trained to during this training program. The program was inaugurated by Dy. Divisional Commissioner-Pune Division-Mr. Dileep Hivarale, Hon. President, Rotary Club of Pune Mid Town- Mr. Parag Sura, Hon. Secretary, Niramay, Mr. Jyotikumar Kulkarni.
The training is scheduled online due to Covid-19. The sessions are planned from 28th December 2021 to 25th March 2022, daily 1.5 hours.
Aims & Objectives:
- To Spread the awareness about Healthy & hygienic habits among the pregnant and breast feeding mothers to avoid spread of contagiousness diseases
- Dietary habits of pregnant
- Use of contraceptives and safe practices to avoid STGs
- Addiction and its effect on child development. Preventions
- Infant, child care and nutrition
- Stress free Motherhood